You all should have heard about the recent outbreak of what's called corona-virus in china. We should make use of this for propagandistic purposes.
Here are my thoughts:
- Schools and kindergartens are among the primary tools of the (((government))) to create a populace of docile tax-cattle. Schools and kindergartens also are the main place where children - who have a weak immune system - get infected with diseases like the flu and the common cold. We should make memes which are stressing, that it's dangerous to put children in school and daycare, so more people keep them at home, and get fearful about putting their kids in those brainwashing institutions, which may even impact the outlook children have on their indoctrination facilities.
- We should stress, that global travel is what leads to global outbreaks of pandemics, because foreigners are vectors for foreign diseases. The migration crisis led to the reappearance of almost extinct pathogens like polio and tuberculosis in the west. We should paint foreigners as spreaders of deadly disease.
- We should make memes about how to prevent infection, which help people, but also warn them about having contact to other humans. People won't keep their distance to friends and family, but they'll stay away from shitskins when they're afraid, because they don't like them anyways, which will hinder the assimilation of shitskins. It's easier to get rid of people who have no friends.
- We should sow distrust towards (((government))) services. Quarantine is the best way to prevent infection, and there's no cure for new viral strains in any case, so all the (((government))) can do is some feel-good bullshit in any case, which prevents panic. We should call this feel-good bullshit out, so people don't feel safe.
- Effective (((government))) measures would be large-scale quarantines of affected areas, which would lead to an increase in (((government))) power, which is something we should try to prevent. If we grant more power to the (((government))) to prevent one singular cause, this power soon will be applied to every cause imaginable. We don't want that. Or maybe we do, because the establishment is ineffective, and this may accelerate the demise of the contemporary west. I'm not sure here. We should sow distrust in any case.
- We should stress, that people should stay at home if they can afford it. Staying away from crowded areas like workplaces is the best thing to stay safe, and this will lead to an economic impact, which may very well become the crisis we all hope for, because the money runs out.
What else should we do?